Friday, May 09, 2008

Going Private

I kind of hate that the time has come to go private. With the many crazy things in the world and on the Internet, we feel like it would be best to not allow strangers to have so much access to our lives. I would love for all of you to continue reading, whether I know you're here or not, so please leave me your email address in the comments so I can invite you to view my blog! Please please please let us know who you are if you want to be invited! We will be going private next week, so leave your email and keep checking!

45 comments:

4HessGirls said...

Hi Devony! My email is dawnmhess@hotmail.com. I don't want to miss out on your fun family and adorable baby.

Anonymous said...

Hey Devony, this is Hannah Chevarie. My email is volleyballsoccergirl@msn.com. I love seeing all the pictures of you all.

Shawn and Brittany said...

You have my email and you better not lock me out....otherwise you may have to create a new blog just for me to view ;)

Heath and Jessica said...

As if you needed my e-mail, jessicaannrobison@msn.com, but now you know I definately want to be added.

Adrianne Miller said...

You know mine!

Amber said...

Same here!

Annie said...

just in case...anniesnowflake@gmail.com

Amy Bateman said...

I'd love to be able to keep track of you and your little family.

Amy (Henry) Bateman
thimbleluvr@hotmail.com

Allison said...

Keep me in the loop too! you have my email :-)

Leah said...

And me too! =)

Kiery said...

Devony and Aaron! Don't forget me! amazonqueen16@juno.com

Bethany said...

Pick me! Pick Me!

Jenene said...

BordppL@cox.net

Brooke said...

jeffreyjohnssr@gmail.com

Karen said...

Hey Dev. Send me an invite or I will be so mad.

Sarah Schwartz said...

Looks like we started something. I totally support the private move. Sign us up too, please!

sarah.stat.schwartz@gmail.com

Cori said...

Devony - I would love to stay in contact with your family!

cori.mohr@gmail.com

PS - Have you checked out our blog recently? We got our referral!!!!

- Cori Mohr

Anonymous said...

Hey Sister Wilson-

It is ashley nelson

my e-mail is morgenstar11@hotmail

Anonymous said...

sorry i posted twice i never finished it it is @ hotmail.com

ashley

David Forbes said...

Nicole and I both say, "Hi," and we miss you. It'll be good to see Aaron this week when he comes out to DC.

The email address is:

gretschplynbonzo@gmail.com

Ryan, Becca & Kayden Jensen said...

Devony I love checking in on your blog. my email address in utahjensen@gmail.com

Ellen Davenport said...

Good call Dev. tew05003@byui.edu

Rebecca E. said...

Please send me an invitation. I love reading your blog and seeing your beautiful family.
rebeccaemro@hotmail.com

Cara said...

dev, OF COURSE i NEED to be invited! carahadley@gmail.com. but like i even needed to leave you my email! loves!

The Coopers said...

Just incase you dont have it :) caseyl_22@hotmail.com

Addison said...

Hey Devony!
mg2mb4eternity@yahoo.com
Even though I see you like once a month or so it's still great to hear more!

Darci said...

We want to keep posted with you and your cute family. Add us to your list...orchardfam@gmail.com!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Count me in....

kristinbwithers@gmail.com

Abby said...

Hopefully I'm a given. I know you have my e-mail, so I'm not going to post it here. :)

jksfam said...

Please include me! Hopefully you can get my e-mail from a list somewhere. If not, let me know!

Katie said...

I'm pretty sure you know mine! BTW, we were private for a while..and although it can be a pain, it is a great idea! Glad you are making the move!

Beattie Family said...

abbyb8e@yahoo.com, i'm not sure if you left your email on my blog, has it changed since you started working at home? if you can't get onto our blog anymore email me and i'll definitely add you!

Shayna said...

yes please!
shaynaswiss@yahoo.com
(pretty sure you know that)

Stafford said...

Staffords:tewstaf@yahoo.com

LittleFamilyJL said...

Hi Devony,
I'm glad I checked in time. Here is my address:
stooncesdk@yahoo.com

That's really a good idea and something I've been thinking about too. . . .

MegiJones said...

Aaron and Devony- This is Megi and Ty from Richmond training in Denver...we found your blog through Scott and Alli and love checking in now and again. Our email is megiaynjul@hotmail.com and our blog is www.tyjonesfam.blogspot.com. Happy Mother's Day, Devony!!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Wait for ME!!! I wanna be in your life too! Hee hee

The Knight Family said...

Hi Devony my email is cldknight@gmail.com- I would like an invite.
Carol

Lara said...

This is Lara Bright, My email is tomandlara@comcast.net. You always have good stuff on your blog! Love the giraffes!

The Dixon Family said...

Wait, maybe I can't b/c you are private? Did you add me to the list? spencerandjordan@gmail.com. Maybe that's the problem . . .

Marsha said...

I'd love to keep up with the family.
saetrum@yahoo.com

Marsha

adorable pearsons said...

hey count us in! cmbk_pear@msn.com!

Rachel and Tyler said...

rtfordham@gmail.com We love reading your blog!

Fullmer Family said...

Hopefully I'm listed, since I'm still able to view your blog, but our address is ttfullmer@gmail.com
Thanks!! Love your blog!

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

Hi Devony-- I am friends with Abby. Add me if you don't mind because I am live in Colorado Springs and would love to get together some time. --Michelle
michellehinkson@yahoo.com