Saturday, May 03, 2008

Bag Tag

Long ago I was tagged to post everything in my diaper bag. As the bag itself was getting dirty and in need of cleaning, I finally got around to getting it done tonight.

Here's the deal: You must identify it. It ended up being a great excuse to clean it all out. Here's what was in my bag:
1 changing pad
6 diapers
1 pkg wipes
1 bottle
3 pacifiers
treats for me: 3 pkgs yogos, 1 granola bar, 1/2 bag nuts
1 bag of formula
1 bag of baby puffs
1 spoon
1 pen
baby tylenol
1 epi-pen (I'm allergic to bee stings)
1 extra onesie
Sunhat and Sunglasses
gum and mints
27 cents
KY Jelly (now you know how we get those bows to stick to her head)
1 shout wipe
5 alcohol prep pads
kleenexes
Lotion
Aquaphore
1 bow
3 burp cloths
tylenol/ibuprofen, etc.
lip gloss
baby sunscreen
deodorant (for those "oh, crap" moments)
purell
eye drops
a lot of Sydney's random toys including a baby ipod, a stress heart, an old cell phone, mardi gras beads, airplane bags of peanuts and pretzels, 2 dragonfly toys, 1 teether, 1 set of measuring cups, a lid, a koosh seal, 2 rattles, baby keys, a fake credit card (probably a bad idea to give her one so young), an easter egg spinning toy, a tiny rubber mat, and a photo.

I now tag Karen, Jordan, Abby (both), and Linda.

6 comments:

Amber said...

Holy Cow - that is a ton of stuff.
Are your shoulders uneven from carrying all of that around?

Haylee Mecham said...

That is a lot of stuff! NO wonder your bag bulges! haha! Mine will probably be about that big too...

Shawn and Brittany said...

Man you must have a mary poppins bag! How big is that thing?!??!?!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Holy Crap!!! You must have one monsterous of a bag!! I could never fit all that in mine. But now if I come out and visit and need anything....well, then I know you've got it, right Mary Poppins?? =)

LittleFamilyJL said...

Devony, you ARE like Mary Poppins! That is so funny to read that huge list! I'm excited to give this a try.

The Dixon Family said...

I'll have to get on this one . . .seriously, I don't know why google reader didn't tell me your were updating! Gah!!!