Thursday, May 08, 2008

Haylee's Visit

My sister Haylee and her family came to visit this last week and we had such fun! They came Monday and left Friday and it was great to have so much time with them. The weather at the beginning of the week was beautiful. On Thursday it snowed, so that wasn't the greatest, and the baseball game Aaron and JC were going to would have been miserable on Friday since I think it was about 25 degrees that night, but other than that we had a great time! On Tuesday we headed out for every kid's favorite place: the park
Sydney meeting cousin Kaitlyn (she's almost 4 - Sydney's such a chunk!)
Kaitlyn being a cowgirl
Sydney, Kaitlyn, and I on the slide

JC and Kaitlyn making faces

JC and Aaron tossing Kaitlyn in the air. She must have gone 10 ft in the air!

4 comments:

Heath and Jessica said...

Kaitlyn is her dad, for sure! I love the pic of Syd & Kaitlyn! Cute little cousins!

Adrianne Miller said...

Squid looks huge in the picture with Kaitlyn. That is so funny!

Shawn and Brittany said...

That has got to scare the crap out of kids!

Haylee Mecham said...

I love how Sydney is as big as Kaitlyn if you stretch her out... So sad... Kaitlyn is so thin! and oh how she loved being thrown like that!