Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Company Central

Two weeks ago Aaron's sister Adrianne and her husband Michael flew out to visit us. We had a really great time with them and enjoyed having them come visit. Come back anytime! I know they're late, but here are some pics.

Aunt Adi finally got a picture of Sydney's pearly whites. Click on this pic to make it bigger and see them.
Sydney really likes guys, which means she had a great time playing with Uncle Michael, even if he did have a Red Sox hat on. ;)
We went to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. Sydney had a great time riding on Aaron's shoulders.
And playing dress up.
Ok mostly she didn't care about the dress up, but we had fun! Plus, look who her mom is, we HAD to dress up in the Egypt stuff!
There was this guy walking around in a dinosaur and making it bite people, etc. Sydney was semi-interested in it when it was a few feet away, but when it got close I think it was too hard to see all of it.
All in all we had a great weekend! We have had a lot of company over the last few weeks and we have enjoyed seeing everyone that has come out! Aaron's parents came out last weekend and our friends Abby and Jake stopped by this past weekend on their way across the country. Thanks everyone for coming to see us! Anyone else planning a vacation?

6 comments:

Adrianne Miller said...

Hooray for museum pictures. That was really fun!

Heath and Jessica said...

I love the pics in the Egypt stuff! I want to do that! Now that Heath & I got a car, we can go over this year.

Kiery said...

OOOHH OOOHH, we want to come!!! Probably not until after the wedding though... :(

Shawn and Brittany said...

Syd's eyes are gorgueous! Have fun with teething...I hear it is rough!

Fullmer Family said...

When CJ started getting teeth, his favorite thing was to bite the nearest finger and see the fast reaction and then laugh an evil laugh!! So, beware...We've now taught him to kiss the visiting finger instead, I much prefer that plan!! :) Sydney is such a doll!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun visit. It is Kristie from the ward (and book club). I found your blog through Addison's. kristie@chadwickzone.com