Friday, April 04, 2008

Anniversary

I guess this post is a day late, but here's celebrating 1 year (and 1 day) of being needle free. Hooray Hooray. Yesterday was much better than April 3, 2007 when I was sick as a dog because of my vicadin and in a lot of pain because of all the digging going on down there. Ouch. It kind of hurts just thinking about it. If you don't know what I'm talking about, click here for the full story. Jordan, I'm sorry if this still makes you sick. :)

7 comments:

Abby said...

I'm so proud of you. One year needle-free!

Heath and Jessica said...

I was thinking about this the other day, when I was sitting down at my sewing machine! (No needles or pins had been dropped though, so I was okay.

Shawn and Brittany said...

That is great that you have made it a year! I remember that...crazy how the pain days never leave your brain.

Stafford said...

that makes me ill-you are brave

David Forbes said...

That sooooo still gives me the heebie-jeebies.

Leah said...

Ummm... can you say OUCH! It still makes me cringe hearing about it... although I can't believe that happened a year ago!

The Dixon Family said...

You've been posting and posting and I have not been reading! I'm so sorry!


And yes, it still make me gag a little. Was that really a whole year ago???