Thursday, May 31, 2007
What Do You Think?
Um, I totally just scrapbooked my blog. What do you think? Is the paisley too big? I expected it to be smaller. Hmm. I may need to figure out how to tweak that...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
GOSH, idiot! You're paisley's HUGE!
By the way, I caught you a delicious bass.
I kinda like it.
I don't see any paisley's. You must have changed it. I do love the new look.
What is a Paisley?
Let your page load a little longer. Then you'll see the paisleys.
I let it load for 20 min & it said it was 'done', yet no paisleys :(
Hmm. I can see them.
But what are they???
Paisley is a type of pattern...have you ever heard someone say they are wearing a "paisley tie"? Google Paisley and you will see what they look like...
Post a Comment