YAY!!!!! The search is over! I am finally the proud owner of the best animated movie I've seen in years! For anyone that hasn't seen Curious George with Will Ferrell, Drew Barrymore, and Dick Van Dyke, you're really missing out. Go get it! I love it! Oh, but beware - Walmart is out, but Best Buy has it for $10! YAY!!!! Georgie is my new favorite!

3 comments:
Thanks for the info Dev. Allie LOVES "george". We have about every episode of the PBS show recorded. I had heard that the movies wasn't as good so I hadn't bothered to get it for her. I'm excited.
Whomever told you such a pernicious lie should be strapped to some balloons and sent flying over New York City. I love this show. I watched it 4 times in 2 weeks. No seriously. :)
I would have to agree with whoever said it wasn't. I was kinda disappointed. It had potential though. They could have had a better story.
Post a Comment