| What Greek God or Goddess Are You Your Result: Hera Hera - The Greek goddess Hera was a powerful queen long before her marriage to Zeus, the mighty king of the Olympian gods. She ruled over the heavens and the earth and was responsible for every aspect of the environment, including the seasons and the weather. | |
| Tara | |
| Zeus | |
| Athena | |
| Dionysus | |
| Aphrodite | |
| Ares | |
| Hades | |
| What Greek God or Goddess Are You Take More Quizzes | |
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Fun Quizzes
Couldn't resist. These are too fun. Thanks for pointing me to them Janey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Dev,
I just had to take this quiz too since I am wasting time right now! I was also Hera...hhmmm....so we are powerful, beautiful, and totally in charge! no wonder we are friends! :-)
Post a Comment