Thursday, May 03, 2007

A Good Day


Ok so Aaron has been on a business trip, and although yesterday wasn't my favorite day ever, it definitely set the scene for a great day today!

I got my hair cut yesterday, and Annie did a great job (anyone in the Denver area that needs a hairstylist, she’s great! It’s bouncy and light and I love it today. Pics will follow, I promise. ;) I also got to watch the new Curious George movie – it was darling! I’m a huge Curious George fan anyway, but it was so cute! Seriously, who wouldn’t want a monkey like this?

Today I drove into work around 10:00 am, so I didn’t have to deal with hardly any traffic and it was almost 70°! I had the windows down, the radio on, etc. I was so excited! I also was wearing cute green capris and a white t-shirt because it was so beautiful! What’s not to be happy about today?

Wait, I can answer that. My little sister informed me she got in a car accident last night (she’s ok) when she hit a 5 ½ ft long pig last night on her way home. Messy. She’s shaken up and bruised, but otherwise ok.

So all in all, a good day right? The only sad thing about my capris is that they are too big (I bought them last summer when I was about 20 lbs heavier.). So it’s sad they don’t fit, but I guess I get to go buy new ones now! My it’s a good day. :)

2 comments:

Shawn and Brittany said...

I love it! Want to come here so we can go shopping? I would suggest meeting in the middle but there is nothing there...

Southern Spud said...

Since when did you have 20lb to lose?

I lost 20lb myself, so I know what a huge difference that makes with what you have to wear!!!