Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Change is Needed

I'm totally over this brown and green background. What should I do next? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Beuller?

6 comments:

Heath and Jessica said...

You could always do a red and blue (very patriotic!) (One of my favorite combos anyway!)

Jenene said...

Teacher: Bueller? Bueller?
Simone: Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
Teacher: Thank you, Simone
Simone: No problem whatsoever.

The Dixon Family said...

Wow, Jenene. I'm impressed.

Devony said...

Woah, Me too!

Katie said...

All I have to say Jenene is...I thought I was the ONLY other person alive that had that quote memorized!!! Save Ferris! :)

Jenene said...

Heh heh...*taking a bow*
There's more in this geriatric brain of mine.
Look at the Abe Froman honors on my blog!