Tuesday, May 01, 2007
We be Gardners
We are excited because we are finally getting a chance to GARDEN!!!! We've never had one (since we've never had dirt that we owned) and we are excited to plant all sorts of yummy-ness. We are planting corn, zucchini, cucumbers, peas, carrots, onions, broccoli, spinach, lettuce, peppers, tomatoes, and possibly even beans. It's a lot for our little space, but we're excited to have fresh picked veggies soon! I weeded the garden this weekend, we made rows and everything last night, and tonight we are planting. Loads to do, but fun stuff!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm jealous. . Gardening is definately one of the things I miss from our Condo! It's so theraputic.
We really need to make it out to Denver sometime so we can see your handiwork ;).
Yeah! I hope you are done with snow. My wonderful husband tilled my garden, but I haven't dared plant anything yet. Maybe this weekend. You have inspired me.
Devony,
I'm so totally proud of you. How fun. I would love to have a garden one day. That would be so fun. It all looks so cute. And, how are you 20 pounds lighter than last summer?? My goodness what are you doing girl? Fill me in!! Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment