Sunday, December 24, 2006

A Crib and a Car Seat

For those of you faithfully checking the blog (Jordan), I'm sorry for the delay. Here are the pictures. On December 23 my sister-in-law threw me a baby shower! How fun! She did it now because we don't know when we will be getting a baby and a lot of family and friends were going to be around for the holidays. It was wonderful to see everyone and I got lots of nice gifts! Thanks guys! Here are some pictures from the big event.

From left to right, Cousin Sarah (in red), Aunt Martha, Sister Jessica, Cousin Shera, Mom, Friend/Twin Abby. There were lots of other people too! Thanks Marla, Tiffany, Maren, Ellen, Abby 2, Kristi, Alli, Darci, Brit, & Ariana for coming! I was so glad to see you all!


Did I mention that this was a surprise shower? As in I had no idea! Good thing I got ready that morning! Here I am as I cam downstairs and slowly figured out that this was not just a regular family gathering. Noticed that when I saw my good friends from back in High School! The pink and blue balloons and everyone shouting surprise may have helped too. ;)

Here are almost all of my gifts! I got lots of great stuff. Look at the blue chair in the big box. When you sit on it, it sings songs! I also got bath toys. There is even a fish net that comes with 3 little fishies to catch. I may have to try these out before we get the call. Hmm. We'll see how long I can last...

Thank you so much everyone (again) for coming and bringing such wonderful things! Keep in touch and we'll let you know when we have news!

2 comments:

The Dixon Family said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!

Thanks for the pics!

Shawn and Brittany said...

I got your blanket all cut out so we are making progress now that Christmas is over! Hope that you had a great trip!