For any or all of you that have not seen the Numa Numa Dance by Gary Brolsma, you are sooo missing out.
This guy lives in New Jersey and was goofing around on his computer when he made the video. It is a song called "Dragosta din tei" by the Romanian group O-Zone. I love this video. No really. It makes me laugh so much. I'm so glad Annie introduced me. And I'm so glad Haylee shares my deep and abiding love for this song. And thank you Jane for showing me how to post videos on my blog. You're the best. Enjoy it!
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
No joke, my cousins whole entire school choir- like 4 different choirs did this song and dance at the October performance. I about DIED when I saw it I was laughing so hard! If you don't believe me I will get pictures or something!
Post a Comment