What I love about it:
1. It looks like rubber and bends
2. It doesn't melt in a big blue heap in my oven
3. It makes my food cook evenly and not burn
4. I can flip it over and "pop" the food out. (this part is fun)
5. It is microwave/dishwasher/oven/freezer safe.
What I do not love about it:
1. It is still hot when you pull it out of the oven. (Yeah go figure. Weird huh? But trust me, I know from experience.)
Here is our newest piece of silicone bake ware:
For anyone unable to tell, it is a mini bread loaf pan. I found it at Ross (along with a couple other great buys) and was so excited. We had been looking for one of these everywhere!
You few lucky people know that Aaron is a great bread maker, especially banana bread! So he graciously consented to try out our new toy.
How fun! 6 little mini loaves of banana bread! I'm sorry to tell you that they got eaten before a picture was taken, but just know that they were yummy! Hooray for whatever genius decided to make non-melt/non-crack rubber pans. I love you forever.

1 comment:
I love those things! They work so well. We even used it as a jello mold. So many uses.
Post a Comment