Thursday, December 07, 2006

We Need A Little Christmas

Ok so these pictures reminded me of the scene in "Mame" (or Auntie Mame) where they put up the Christmas tree and everything. I must admit that we were not singing and dancing around, but we did have a good time! They were a lot faster than us though. Hmm.
Anyway, on Thanksgiving (I know, I'm slow getting the pics up) my sister and I started putting up the Christmas tree! She is a great tree fluffer. Good job Haylee!

Starting out (above) and then getting some lights on it (below obviously). We were kind of slow goers.

It may or may not have been a couple days later when I actually got the lights finished and the garland and ornaments on. Ok so my family was gone when this happened. Yeah, it took me a couple days. It's done though!

Aaron even put the star on the tree! YAY! Our landing worked really nicely to reach the top of the tree.

So that was the first thing we did to decorate for Christmas. More pictures will follow since I am just about done - only 1 or 2 more things to do! YAY!!!

No comments: