My good friend threw me a birthday party a few weeks back. We partied like it was 1985. Hilarious. Here are the guests:
The cake (and guest of honor back in the 80s!) You know you're jealous of those glasses. There's a reason my mom AND the eye doctor both tried to talk me out of them. I stood firm.
Some of the rockin' decor
Even a mirror ball! All we needed was a roller rink!
Our lovely hostess and host and their matching baby
The bonfire. Know what's great about my outfit? Most of the accessories were actually mine back in the 80s. T-Tie? Mine. Sparkly ginormous headband? Mine. Some necklaces and the earrings and the 100 bangles? Mine. Yeah, I'm sort of a pack rat.
Thanks to everyone who came/put it on. We had a blast! Now we have to figure out our next party theme...

2 comments:
Hahah I just remember when I came over to babysit and saw you...I wasn't exactly sure what to say and then you explained what was going on and it all made sense :)
hahaha, how fun! Happy Belated Birthday!
Post a Comment