I'm a LOT of posts behind, but I'm going to try to catch up a bit with some back posts and then do our current ones. Be prepared! We've been hitting the pool and loving it.
Eating popsicles (and wearing our pjs all day)
Playing on a kickball team (undefeated!)
Jumping in puddles
Going down the water slide (and occassionally doing it without adult supervision resulting in kind strangers saving my youngest daredevil child)
Snuggling with Daddy
Enjoying the pool some more (some of us are more brave than others - Sydney spent the whole time in water 2 feet deep despite behind covered in floaties)
Taking silly pictures
Sydney is starting preschool in 2 weeks. I'm not sure I like the idea of my summer ending that soon! Gosh we've had fun!!!

2 comments:
Hey Dev! Boy!!! I can NOT get over how big your girls are!! I have been a slacker at doing my blog, and therefore been slacking on my "blog-stalking" too...What beautiful little girls! I don't think I've seen a picture of Maddy since her baby pictures. Can that be right? Whoa!! I wish we lived closer! :)
I can't believe Syd is starting preschool! What a big girl she is! Give them big hugs and kisses!
Post a Comment