Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Hilarious

I know I haven't blogged in almost 2 months.  Two months!!!  (seriously people, what the heck is wrong with me?)  but before I get into the apologies and back posts of 4th of July, our trip to Idaho and Utah, my 80's b-day party, and a trip to Yellowstone, (see, we have been busy!), let me share something that makes me cackle EVERY SINGLE time I see it.
oh. my. gosh.
Can you actually die from laughing?  This one might do me in.  It's totally my desktop photo right now.

3 comments:

Heath and Jessica said...

Okay, so that is so hilarious! Mady looks like she is being the little model type that she pulls out when the camera is near. I love their water gear! It is now my desk top background too!

Haylee Mecham said...

I LOVE Mady's face! They look hilarious!

Adrianne Miller said...

I showed Michael this picture and he says "well, they aren't going to drown!" I love Syd's face in this pic.