Friday, August 26, 2011

Pre-School

I'm not actually sure what happened.  Four years ago we were trying to adopt our first child.  Now she's in pre-school!  Aack!  We're doing a mommy co-op preschool and so far, it's awesome!  Sydney is in love and has had so much fun with her (all-girl) schoolmates and her teacher this week! 
 She's such a little ham and is so sweet!  We're so glad things worked out the way they did and that she's ours.
 Our silly big girl.
 Mady was thrilled because she gets to go to playgroup with all the other little siblings during preschool.  She was having a blast on Monday when I went to pick her up and cried her eyes out yesterday when we dropped Sydney off and didn't go to playgroup because Mady now has a cold.  Sad sad day.  She's counting down the days until Monday!
We love both of our big girls so much!

2 comments:

Adrianne Miller said...

I love all my nieces, I really do, but Sydney holds a special place in my heart because she was my first niece and I wanted her so so so badly. Seems so crazy that it was 4 years ago.
And now I'm bawling my eyes out. Geez!
Please move to Utah. Pretty please.

Ree-ch said...

Time flies huh. I can't wait to join a co-op, we are thinking about doing a pre-co-op this fall with other kids Norah's age, I am excited.
You are such a great mom, your girls are lucky. :)