Sunday, January 10, 2010

Who You Gonna Call?

Yesterday Sydney was sitting on the potty when she suddenly starting seriously crying. I finally managed to convince her that I couldn't understand what she was saying while she caterwauling like that and got her to spit out, "A dragon getting my toes!"
Well, that was my first guess.
We proceeded to kick dragons out of the house for another 15 minutes. Apparently we had a very serious infestation. Here's Sydney showing off the dragon she caught. And here she is drop kicking him out the backdoor into our subzero wilderness.
After bruising their backsides she'd yell, "No come this house naughty dragons!" We're a dragon free home now. But she caught another one in Walmart last night. Be careful if you shop there.

9 comments:

Allison said...

That is hilarious! What a great imagination!

Adrianne Miller said...

Oh I love my niece.

Ellen Davenport said...

Oh Devony that is SO adorable!

Karen said...

Crap. I was going to go to Walmart tomorrow. I guess that's out.

Kiffon said...

That girl is too cute! What an imagination she has.

Heath and Jessica said...

Maybe I need to have her see if I have any dragons in my house so she can de-dragonize my house! What a creative imagination she has. Kind of like someone else I know! :)

Cara said...

i love love LOVE this story! you have the funniest kid ever!

Nikki said...

Made my day!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

How can you NOT smile after reading that?