I hear ya, sista! I hope you are not still hating it a year from now like I am with Sophie. Let's hope Sydney will not require potty training reform school like Sophie.:) Good luck, any mother anywhere is pulling for you.
The hubs and I are raising the most beautiful little preschoolers you've ever seen! I love reading, Disney movies, crafting, and generally acting like a 5 year old.
5 comments:
I hear ya, sista! I hope you are not still hating it a year from now like I am with Sophie. Let's hope Sydney will not require potty training reform school like Sophie.:) Good luck, any mother anywhere is pulling for you.
Hang in there Dev! Just keep imagining the day when you only have one in diapers. It's bound to get better.
Just tickle her til she pees, don't worry! ;)
She'll get it!
have u ever heard of the book Potty training in a day........it was amazing for us. good luck
Post a Comment