I know this one isn't of family members and I'm not generally a fan of pictures of animals or things with no people in them (unless you're a pro-type), but I finally got to see the baby red pandas at the zoo. FINALLY. They're like a year old now. I want to eat them up and take them home. Don't they look cuddly? We went to the zoo. I think 3 times this month. So fun.
We took lots of silly baths together
We went to an ugly sweater party. Also so much fun. Oh yeah Tom, I posted it. Mwuahahaha.
We went to Aaron's work Christmas party. Also so much fun. They always do a kids party instead of the more traditional adult-only drinking ones, so they have Santa, balloons, breakfast, face painting, carnival games, and a REALLY great present for each kid. Ooh, I love that party. I look forward to it all year. And I do mean ALL year.
Next, a Christmas post and then on to 2010!
Friday, January 08, 2010
Catch Up...Again
Ahhhh! I hate having to do catch up posts, but poor Mady has been sick for awhile. She got a cough the week before Thanksgiving and 3 sicknesses and 1 round of antibiotics later, she still has it. And it sounds worse now than ever. In fact I think it caused her to do a little baby barfing twice today. I might rip my hair out. I love winter and snow and Christmas and last year I was dying for it to be cold because that meant I would no longer be hugely pregnant, but this year I'm done. I love it still, but I want my baby to be not sick now! We were spoiled with Sydney's superman immune system and now we are paying for it. Grr. Anyway, here is my recap of the past month. I know I blogged, but these are some things I missed and want to record. Feel free to skip, but my little journaling self wants these preserved. Maybe now we can get back to that "More frequent shorter posts" mantra we were going for a long time ago...
Look at those sisters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Devony, you made me so happy with the red panda picture!!! The baby is adorable! I think the adults are very adorable, too. And Tom's picture is pretty funny!
Post a Comment