Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wake Up Call

I'm a crappy blogger, I know. Sorry. I have a funny story to share though. This morning Sydney woke up at 6:42 am. Since Mady was not awake yet, it was a little early and I was super groggy, so I told her she could come sleep in Daddy's bed (he was already gone). She rested for a bit and let me sleep for a half hour. Then I felt her little hands wiping something wet all over me. I thought she had licked her hands and wiped them on my face at first, then I realized it was lotion. She proceeded to cover my face (and hair) with lotion and put chapstick on me to wake me up. I am now all pretty for the day thanks to my personal beautician.

3 comments:

Haylee Mecham said...

awesome... no need for a shower either.. you already smell all pretty! haha!!

Kiery said...

Hilarious! At least she let you sleep an extra 30 minutes!

Bethany said...

You are not a crappy blogger. Just a busy mom.