Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Productivity at it's best...

What a productive day. Seriously. We started by putting up this beautiful piece so the construction workers (and future homeowners) behind us couldn't watch me shower any more. We were good until the very tall house being built on a hill behind us went up. Now their kitchen looks into my bathroom. Hallelujah, the peep show's over. Then, thanks to my friend Karen who took my little angels for a bit, I got a whole day's worth of errands done in 2 hours. Including getting a stocking holder for Mady! Hooray! It was the last thing I had to put up in the house.
And last, but certainly not least, Mady pulled this trick out of her hat tonight. Seriously, what happened? This happened last October with Sydney. When she was 13 months old. My Mady is only 10 months! She's so big!

3 comments:

Adrianne Miller said...

Look at my niece walking! Wow. That is amazing.
Hey, how did you get the names on your stockings? Is it some sort of an iron on thing? Let me know!

Heath and Jessica said...

Okay so the video is no longer available for viewing. I am sad! I want to see her walk too!

Shawn and Brittany said...

Way to be! I love that you are productive enough for the two of us cause I got nothing done ;)