No way are your girls this big already Dev! Crazy!! We have got to get our kids together - at least before they graduate high school right? They need to know their cousins! :( I can tell they'd have so much fun playing together!
The hubs and I are raising the most beautiful little preschoolers you've ever seen! I love reading, Disney movies, crafting, and generally acting like a 5 year old.
9 comments:
They are such cute kids!
You do have adorable kids! Love Sydney's hair. Darling! (As Fancy Nancy would say.)
You are putting that new camera to great use! Great chatting today! :)
No way are your girls this big already Dev! Crazy!! We have got to get our kids together - at least before they graduate high school right? They need to know their cousins! :( I can tell they'd have so much fun playing together!
You do have such cute kids, & whoever makes their bows is awesome! ;) Glad Sydney lets you put them to use once in a while!
Okay that Santa at the top scares me to death.
Yes you do! (have cute kids, that is:)
Sydney is truly beautiful. :)
These pictures are adorable. Your girls are so cute!
Post a Comment