Oh I really stink at this. This is the longest I have ever journaled my life, but I still stink at updating consistently. Sydney had a birthday in early September and I missed blogging about it! Oh, I am awesome at this. Sorry to Sydney now and in the future when you read this. Sydney is so big now and I can't believe she is 2 years old. She is doing all sorts of fun things. Once when Mady was sleeping we went out and I read a book under a tree while Sydney rode her bike in the driveway. It was darling and one of those "I've arrived" as a mom moments for me.
Sydney often doesn't like to stop and smile for pictures, so these ones that Aaron got of her were particularly great.
She has a current obsession with hooded towels and wearing them around the house.
She loves helping with the laundry and usually we end up loading the washer and dryer together. She's thrilled about it, so I don't mind the extra time it takes!
She such a fun helper and loves to do things to help out. In case you are wondering, carrying paint around the house definitely falls in the "helping out" category. She's also starting to get into dressing up a little bit, hence the safari hat.
Our sweet Sydney is still such a dancer. This was taken on her birthday. So You Think You Can Dance tryouts were on and there was a guy tap dancing that inspired this performance. It's one of my all time favorites!
Sydney often doesn't like to stop and smile for pictures, so these ones that Aaron got of her were particularly great.
I think dance classes will be coming next year with as much as she loves to dance! We love you Sydney and are so happy to have you in our family!

3 comments:
What a doll! Is she for rent?
I miss seeing that little face each morning (even if it was for a few days at mom & dad's house.) Tell her & Mady hi from aunt Kessca! (& uncle Heaf too)
Holy cow! She did a great somersault(sp?)! She is darling - we still haven't met her yet - we are soooo pathetic!
Post a Comment