Mady is now 8 1/2 months old and is definitely developing a great and fun personality. She is also demonstrating her lack of patience with not being held and getting her way, which is a slight switch from Sydney who did not want to be held (unless it was by daddy). She is a sweet baby and I am very glad to have a cuddle bug, despite my inability to effectively do anything while holding her. It's ok. I like it. :)
She definitely knows how to turn on the charm!
She's finally started to say some consonants too. I filmed this on the way to Idaho - we got to listen to it most of the trip. After we got back she learned mamamama (not the word, just the sound), then babababa, and recently geegee.

2 comments:
I love Mady's little low voice. It is so sweet! I miss her like crazy! She was the only one that would snuggle with me while you guys were over. Her smile melts my heart!
Way to go on the solids. However, I kinda think Mady was smart to hold off. Jack just started the solids and he will eat just about anything but it takes forever and in the end, there is always food that managed to somehow get up his nose. Very messy.
I love that Mady is saying her G's now. What a big girl.
I think you guys should move to Utah. That's just my vote. I miss my nieces.
Post a Comment