Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm SUCH a good mom...

Remember how my family was sick last week? Well it caught up to me this week. Mady is still yucky and just spit up on me. I feel like a hot air balloon is being inflated inside my skull, and Sydney is all better. Of course she is. She asked to go outside and play at the park today. Sorry babe, it's so not happening. I got both girls down for naps - at the same time!- today and went to take a nap myself. Mady (who is a terrible napper) woke up right as I was falling asleep. She sounded happy so I turned the monitor down hoping I could get 20 minutes in. I woke up an hour later when my visiting teaching partner called to see if she could bring me soup. Mady was screaming hysterically. I'm such an awesome mom, I didn't even hear her. That's how great I feel! Sorry for the lack of pictures. I had great ambitions to get them up today, but I am going to go eat my soup now and Sydney just woke up. Signing off.

3 comments:

Shawn and Brittany said...

Gotta do what ya gotta do!

Heath and Jessica said...

What a sweet visiting teaching partner. Get better really soon! I will send happy healing vibes your way, hopefully they make it over the Rocky Mountains.

Molly and Jay said...

I hope you all feel better soon!