Thursday, October 29, 2009

Remember How...

We have oodles of snow outside
It makes me want to wrap Christmas presents
My awesome neighbor came and cleared my driveway and then shoveled my steps? Don’t knock all teenage boys.
We all hate potty training right now.
Sydney learned how to crawl out of her crib today (cue ominous music signaling the end of my semi-orderly world)
Afternoon naps did not happen for any parties in this house
At bath time Sydney dumped at least 2 large cups of water on my carpet before I could yell at her
She cried even though she knew not to do it in the first place
My internet has been a pain ever since the storm ended
My best friend brought me ice cream tonight
My kids are asleep.
We made it.

For your entertainment purposes tonight:

6 comments:

Adrianne Miller said...

Naughty!!! I love the "again?" at the end. Ha.
Okay, I will talk to you in a few minutes on messenger. Must shower while babies are asleep!

Heath and Jessica said...

You sound so thrilled that Sydney has learned to climb out of her crib.

If you don't have any christmas presents yet to wrap, you can always wrap halloween presents in christmas paper. Or just wrap some of the girls toys & let them open them. It might help with the mood.

Allison said...

Looks like it is time for a toddler bed! That little Syd is such a character! Hang in there girly... call me if you get bored while Aaron is gone!

Shawn and Brittany said...

That is great entertainment! I am glad carson isnt there yet....someday

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Sorry, but I am laughing! That totally stinks for you!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

I am laughing so hard right now....that is awesome! My kids have never done that...yet.....we still have to make it through Charlie, but I do feel for you.
Looks like it's time for a big girl bed, huh? ;)