Sunday, October 04, 2009
Oh the Joys
We've had such an awesome weekend. Seriously. Aaron and Sydney both have 101 degree fevers and Mady is either getting sick or teething. I've had a headache and some other longlost discomforts and whatever Aaron & Sydney have keeps trying to take up residence in me too, despite the no vacancies sign I have permanently tattooed on my forehead. Rude. We have had a few good moments though, including listening to a few general conference talks (between the constant cries of "Nemo, Nemo!" and "yayayayayayaya") and selling our old tv and entertainment center (Thank you Craigslist buyers!). All in all, a very full weekend. Thank goodness it's over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh dear. I hope that you all feel better soon! That would at least make everything feel a little better!
yikes! Having a sick family is no fun at all..especially when you're the mom and supposed to hold it all together somehow! :) Hopefully things are looking up and you can enjoy this week. Take care
I can't believe you guys are sick again. That is crappy!!!
Darn bugs. They just don't know when to take a hike! Feel better soon!
Post a Comment