I wrote the title of this post on Sept 26 and it's now Oct 1. I officially rock. I'm going to try to binge blog for a bit so I can get it all out and be caught up so I can actually record little funny occurrences in our lives, instead of just big momentous occasions. I'm all about that. The big ones seem overwhelming. Ugh. First off, the trip to Idaho and back. Both car rides were a little murderous (as in we all felt like murdering someone at some point) but we all made it safe and sound - hooray! We packed about a million toys (it's 12 hours!) and tried to stop in parks where there were toys and such to keep Sydney entertained.
In Idaho we went to the zoo with Grammy (Aaron's mom), Aunt Adi, and cousin Jack. Sydney was obsessed with every lion we saw (except the real ones she couldn't touch) and named them all Alex. (Thank you Madagascar 2). I pried her off this baby at least 6 times.
Mady enjoyed all the extra attention and started posing for the camera. Here she is with John (Aaron's dad).
I love the crinkly nose thing. I do it too, so I guess it's genetic.
Sydney got clobbered in her first wrestling match with cousin Ike (1 year old). Uncle J was so proud.
My parents own horses and Sydney was a little scared of them, but fascinated all the same. She loved going out with Nana to feed them corn and anything else she could find that they would eat. After we got home she talked for almost 2 weeks about it. She'd say, "I coming horsies. Sydney coming. Bring corn. Pet 'em."
Thursday, October 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love that Syd still tells the horses she is coming. That is too cute! I love Mady's crinkly nose too! As well as Sydney's mad scientist eyebrows.
Post a Comment