Friday, October 09, 2009
Blahhhhhh
Sydney and Aaron are finally starting to get better. A week later. Mady had a fever this morning, so I'm praying she's not getting sick and that it's due to teething. About half an hour ago I was trying to make Mady a bottle and put some medicine in it. I set the medicine on the counter turned around to grab something and turned back. There is Sydney (where did she come from?) with an empty medicine bottle and white powder all over the floor. Ahhhhhhh. I actually couldn't speak. I grabbed the vacuum and tried to clean it up, but it was too fine. It tracked it all over my kitchen and vacuum. Now I am scrubbing my vacuum AND my kitchen floor. I know I shouldn't have left in on the counter, but seriously Sydney? Good thing I haven't showered yet today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
At least Sydney didn't eat the medicine. That happened with a friend & children's benadryl a few weeks ago. Hope you guys get over being sick really really soon!
Post a Comment