My brother and his wife and son came to stay with us for a week. We were never close enough in age to be great friends growing up, and we've always lived far away from each other as adults (except for 1 glorious week when we both lived in CO before they moved), so this was the longest amount of time I have spent with him in ages! We had tons of fun all being together. His son Kayden is 4 months older than Sydney and they loved playing together! We hit a lot of fun places while they were visiting too, so there was never a dull moment with 3 kiddos!
Our first stop was the Children's Museum. We had never been, but Sydney loved it. Mostly she loved that everything was little. She pretty much would have been content to sit in the bathroom and use the short sink and automatic soap dispenser all day. That and the short drinking fountain. Hea-ven.
The kiddos had fun and we ended the day with Kayden asleep in his stroller, Sydney asleep in hers, and Mady asleep in the front carrier. By the time we left the zoo, I was ready to sleep for a year! Good thing Mady was nice and slept the whole night that time!b
I have a few more pics I may post, but we had tons of fun with Ryan, Sarahi, and Kayden and can't wait to see them again! Thanks for all the fun guys!

4 comments:
Hey before I leave we need to get together and do u have a facebook? well hopefully talk to you later!
So fun! Sounds like there is alot to do there in the great state of Colorado.
And fun Aquarium! But I have to ask...a tiger? In an Aquarium? What's that about? =)
Oh and the zoo. Love the different modes of transportation. Oh, and the one of you in front of the stroller....remember how tall you are. For some reason I've forgotten that. =) You look great! Luvs.
How fun! I am so glad that you guys were able to spend some time with them. All the kidlets look great!
Looks like so much fun! I have not taken Kenz over to the Childrens museum yet, but it looks like I need to :) Do you want to do the zoo on Wednesday? 78 degrees is hard to pass up.
Post a Comment