Sydney's never understood dressing up before, but while Kayden was here to play with, I brought out our dress up bag. It's filled with halloween costumes bought on clearance a few days after the event (when they go 90% off I can't resist!). After many outfits, Sydney finally decided this was the look for her. No seriously, she wore it for 2 days straight basically. Note: those were my sunglasses when I was 6 and my fancy purses too. I know, you're all jealous. Abby, Alli, Kristi, does the tiara look familiar? Passing it down to the next princess. :)
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Oh my gosh. Those pictures are great. I love the Knight with her "Night Night." Too funny.
Priceless photos. I love the tiara... moving to the next generation. What a silly little girl!
They are both so, so cute! I am thrilled to see that she is starting to like dressing up. I am starting to get Emily all set up with that stuff - I am so excited! My boys loved dressing up as well, but when the lady's wigs and dresses started coming out, it's time to stop ;)
so cute! the knight outfit is hilarious! they are both cute as can be! and Syd totally takes after you. do you remember when you and all your friends walked down the street all dressed up and with comforters... haha. that was hilarious.
I DO remember that! I'll have to go find those pics. Priceless moments...
That helps explain why I have had a dress up box since before she was born though. Oh, and you know I have a kids one and an adult one right? Just in case anyone awesome decides to invite us to a costume party ;)
Dev, I got your message and wanted you to know that working 50 hours a week while being six months pregnant is a little more stressful than I thought. All is well, I am a Nurse manager, love my 36 patients, but crash each night after I get home. I love seeing the adorable pics though and hearing from you. How is life?
Wow! Someone stays up as late as I do!! I'am such a night owl! It's the only time that I have to do whatever I want with out my kids hounding me!! We need to hang out again soon! I need help with some things on my blog, too! There are some things that I can't figure out how to do!
Post a Comment