Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Snow!

A week ago we got about 14 inches of snow (by Aaron's calculations) and today we got about 4 more (by mine). The stuff we got today was almost all gone by noon, but we had fun in it while it lasted. We went outside to play (check out those snow pants!).
Started a snow man
Showed everyone how big Syd is
Syd scarfing snow like crazy. Today while we were walking through it she hasd to stop to grab some snow every couple of steps! Too funny!
Two days after our last weeks snow storm. Look at those funny matching shorts! Love it.

6 comments:

Adrianne Miller said...

I am a little jealous of your snow. Even though I am ready for spring and summer, I've been dying her in the 75 degree weather. No person should have to be prego between April and September.
Cutest snow pants ever! I hope you are teaching her to avoid the yellow snow.

Shawn and Brittany said...

Too fun! I am glad we are getting rain instead of snow...makes it feel a little like summer is coming.

Heath and Jessica said...

You guys have crazy weather! I am glad we didn't get snow. The shorts are adorable!

Karen said...

Eli was disturbed by the snow. Sydney was eating it. Go figure. Love the leggies in the last pictures. Love those ladies.

Haylee Mecham said...

I love the shorts! SO CUTE! I'm glad we don't have snow.. but I am sick of it being to cold to go walking... grr.

Fullmer Family said...

I haven't caught up on you guys in a while! I can't believe how big your kids are getting and so fast!! I love the dressup pictures and I think the knight one is my fav for sure!! Will we ever see you guys? :( Sure hope so.