Tuesday, April 07, 2009

She Likes to Move it Move it

This girl has some serious moves! We were watching Madagascar 2 tonight and discovered Sydney's new favorite song. She started dancing 1 year ago and she's never really stopped!

After the song was over she kept saying "Moo Moo Mit" which, for those of you not fluent in Sydney, means Move it Move it! We kept going back to the song and letting her rock out some more. I don't think she ever got tired of it! Gotta love that kid.

9 comments:

Adrianne Miller said...

Bust a move!!! I love the drunk spinning at the end.

Kiery said...

Wow she's really got rhythm! I'm impressed with the dance moves! I'll have to send you the MP3 of that song, she'd probably love it!

4HessGirls said...

That was so adorable! She knows how to keep the beat. She is a cutie.

Ashley Nelson said...

My favorite part was when she tried to do a cart wheel and you got her over while holding maddy pretty impressive

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Dancing with the Stars...here she comes!

Rachel said...

That song is a favorite of so many kids. I should send you a video of Celestial dancing. She shakes her booty and everything lol.

Amber said...

This summer we have to get together somehow. She is so cute!

I about went nuts when this movie came out - it's all my kids would sing. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Christina said...

How cute is that?! My girls always loved the "move it, move it" song too. She has great rhythm too.

Karen said...

Oh she is one cute thing! Shake it sista!