This kid is going places, seriously. She uses lots of ways to get to where she wants to go, but still doesn't seem to get too far from home! Sometimes she goes by sea,

Sometimes she rides a zebra (our great neighbors gave us this. She can't use it on her own yet but really likes it anyway)

Sometimes she's biker baby (again, not on her own - her feet aren't on the floor!)

Slinking was a favorite mode of transportation for awhile. She started out sitting up completely in this picture. This is where she ended up. She grew out of that phase pretty quickly though.

Jumping is her current favorite. Our great neighbors also gave us their Jumperoo and Sydney thinks it's the greatest ever. Her poor little leg muscles would just about give out after a couple minutes when she first figured it out though, and she would just lay down because she was all tuckered out! FYI, she still doesn't get the Johnny Jump-up. She sits and stares at us like, "um, this is boring. Can I go back to the one with toys?"

Crawling - yeah not so much. She just looks cute in the pose. Which we put her in.

She's pretty convinced balloons can get her off the farm

But in the end,she's not too unhappy to stay where she is. Especially when daddy shares his toast and jam with her!
14 comments:
Her little faces crack me up! ADORABLE!
TOO Cute! Um that zebra has to be the cutest thing I have ever seen. Every kid has a horse to ride but Syd is different cause she has a zebra- that rocks!
This was a way cool post Dev! So fun. Thanks for new pics of the cutie!
She is growing up & changing so much from week to week! I'm glad you are a faithful blogger so we can keep up on you guys! What a little cutie she is!
Fatty niece in the zebra toy pic! How cute! That woman needs a thigh master! I love it.
Oh I just love that little baby girl. You better hold on to her, though, because one of these days she really is going to take off and then how your life will change... ;)
what a beauty! This was a fabulous post! we miss you guys!
She is so cute! And what a fun mom you are having her ride/go/swim all of these places :) She'll have traveled the 'world' by age one
I just want to pinch those little cheeks!
Super cute pictures. I love the sliding down the couch pic!
Very cute pictues of your sweet Sydney. Love the post.
What a cute post!
The graco jumper is sooo much better than the Johhny one. She's right...la-me!
She is so cute! We are coming to denver this summer it would be so fun to meet the little lady!!!
I miss my little chubs.... give her a kiss from auntie Haylee and from her favorite uncle JC. She is the cutest ever!
Post a Comment