Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Funny Moments

Sleepy Head
Mmmmm. Kiwi tastes soooo good.
Eating the Ravenclaw bracelet I got with the last Harry Potter book. I got Gryffindor, Slytherin, and Ravenclaw. This is the only one she really loves. At least Potter is a part of her daily diet!
Eating hot taco rice. Um, yeah she's excited about food.

8 comments:

The Coopers said...

That is so cute how excited she gets about food. Funny little girl :)

Heath and Jessica said...

How funny!!! I watched it 3 times, I was laughing so hard! Glad you're teaching her about Harry Potter while she's young!

Amber said...

I can't wait to get Syd and Emily together at the reunion!

Haylee Mecham said...

Ok.. you get the cutest baby award. I miss my chubbby girl so much!! JC and I laughed so hard at her kicking and reaching with all her might for her hot taco rice... I love her.. give her a kiss for us!

Christina said...

Super cute!! I love it when they get their passion for new flavors.

Payte and Sherie said...

Devony! What a beautiful family! It's so nice to see what you're up to!
-Sherie (clark) Cagle

Cam and Chelle said...

Devony! I'm so glad to have found you! It's Michelle from Rexburg.. are you still out in Denver? We are here one more year, let's get together if you're around!!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Devony

This is Jeremy's wife. I told him hello for you. The wierd thing is you looked really familiar to me and I think we had a Theater class together in College.