He is such a great daddy and Sydney loves playing with him so much. She loves that he throws her in the air and feeds her his pancakes in the morning. She's got him all wrapped up and he loves it, and so do I! Thanks for being such a great dad Aaron! We love you!Sunday, June 15, 2008
Happy Father's Day!
I know it's the end of Father's Day, but I wanted to say Happy First Father's Day to Aaron!
He is such a great daddy and Sydney loves playing with him so much. She loves that he throws her in the air and feeds her his pancakes in the morning. She's got him all wrapped up and he loves it, and so do I! Thanks for being such a great dad Aaron! We love you!
He is such a great daddy and Sydney loves playing with him so much. She loves that he throws her in the air and feeds her his pancakes in the morning. She's got him all wrapped up and he loves it, and so do I! Thanks for being such a great dad Aaron! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy Fat-heads day Aaron.
Awesome!
Making GREAT memories! I knew you would be such a fabulous daddy!
I seriously can't believe how much those two look alike.
Post a Comment