My parents came to visit a week and a half ago and we did lots of fun things. First we took a trip to the zoo.

Sydney got pretty tuckered out by the end! We ended up with a zoo pass though, so we're totally excited to go back a lot!

Sydney decided she was in a snuggly mood that night

Believe me - it's unusual! This girl is pretty independant and mostly pushes away and cries if you try to snuggle her. I think she was too exhausted to fight it!

We also went on a few short little hikes at a state park not far from here. It was fun, and Syd's first time hiking, although it was really interesting doing it with the front carrier on! I kept feeling like I was going to trip over something! Thank heavens I didn't!

It was lots of fun to have them here and we're glad they were able to make the trip out!
7 comments:
Hey thanks for the comment on my blog! I cannot believe how many people I know have adopted- my sister included! I'm so glad you have your little Sydney- what a cutie. Kids bring more joy than immaginable, huh? It's fun getting to know others in this blogging world. I don't even know you, but it's fun talking with you. Tell Aaron hi for me. And remind him he's lucky cause you're a very pretty gal (and seem very sweet too).
So fun to see mama and papa George! Good time, good memories. (by the way... you look fantastic!!)
I want cute plaid shorts like Syd's! They are darling! Looks like you guys had fun! When we finally go to visit, I want to go to the zoo!
I really think it is the zoo visiting that is causing her to have the animal dreams in the first place!
So glad that your parents could come out..looks like you guys had a blast!
All the pics are great! Wonderful memories forever!! Love ya.
How fun to have your parents there!! I don't think my parents are going to make it up here this year... :( They usually come in the summer - can't blame them there.
Looks like G-ma and G-pa had a great time too!! :)
Post a Comment