I don't dream hardly ever. I know most people that say this actually do dream and just can't remember them, but for the most part, I don't think that's me. I've had more dreams in the past year than in the 8-10 years combined, and I think I've still only had about 5 that I can remember. Anyway, I had a weird one last night and I thought I'd share before I forgot it.
It was raining like crazy here at my house and my parents were visiting (they actually did just leave, I'll post pictures soon). They came in my back door and informed me there was a raccoon in my backyard. I went to look and saw a giant prickly porcupine walking away on my patio. I couldn't see the raccoon though, so I opened the door (My dream self is brilliant) and spotted another prickly guy in the back of my yard, 4 lion cubs cuddling under one of our back bushes, and a badger making his way for the house! I quickly shut the door and half-squished a mouse in it. Not until seeing the mouse did I scream. I reopened the door, kicked the mouse out, and noticed that 2 of the lion cubs were sitting inside my back door. We had to grab them by the napes of their necks and toss them out the back door. At that point I realized that my scream had woken Sydney up and was really ticked (not about the ridiculous animals in my yard, just about my baby being awake. Then I woke up to Sydney actually waking up for real this morning. Weird.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is crazy! I can't even begin to interpret that one! Heath always has weird dreams when he eats spicy foods.
Too many trips to the zoo!
Ha Ha - that's funny. I have tigers or lions in my house dreams whenever I am under s lot of stress.
I have crazy dreams a lot, but usually when it's too hot or I'm pregnant - those were definitely the most crazy! And they seem so dang real!!!
I have had way crazier! Count yourself lucky! Shawn thinks some of them would put me in an institution.
Post a Comment