Dev- I did it!!! I finally figured out how to get a picture on my profile- check it out! Can you guess where we are? You should know cause you have been there! Not really a sure huge clue though since our lives pretty much overlap all the same states just at different periods of time. Anyways I was so happy I just had to tell you!
The hubs and I are raising the most beautiful little preschoolers you've ever seen! I love reading, Disney movies, crafting, and generally acting like a 5 year old.
7 comments:
I love how happy food makes her....we will be friends!
Thanks, Dev. I'm sad I missed all the weekend possiblitys, but on your blog it's close by!
She is so cute when she smiles! She will love trying new types of foods!!!
Wow, she did a lot better than either of my kids! Good job!
She is so cute! She loves to eat. Kenzie hated rice cereal and she still does, but she like baby food so I guess that is a good thing. :)
I could just eat her up she is so darling Dev! How fun that she is eating...what a BIG girl!
Dev- I did it!!! I finally figured out how to get a picture on my profile- check it out! Can you guess where we are? You should know cause you have been there! Not really a sure huge clue though since our lives pretty much overlap all the same states just at different periods of time. Anyways I was so happy I just had to tell you!
Post a Comment