Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Our Happy Christmas

We hope you guys all had a great Christmas, we sure did. It was lots of fun and very relaxing to be at home and not have to travel in the snow this year! I've had requests for Christmas pics, so here they are, even though it's been like 3 weeks since then.

Sydney happy as a clam. Apparently the fact that she woke us up about 15 times between 2 am and 7 am didn't affect her like it did us.

Our tree

Not really understanding the point here. I'm sure next year she'll make up for it!

Aaron on Christmas morning.

We had Christmas dinner with our good friends the Karen, Zack, and Eli, which is always fun. We watched movies and relaxed, which was great. Aaron worked the day after Christmas for the first time ever.

12 comments:

Abby said...

Glad you're back. We've missed you! Sydney's such a cutie-patutie! I can't wait to meet her!

Karen said...

Love your posts Dev. Isn't the internet a magical, blessed thing?!

Allison said...

Woohoo!! I'm seriously glad you have internet again...how did you end up swinging the deal? I checked so often in hopes that you would have posted!! Welcome back!

The Coopers said...

Super cute! She is such a cutie :) I am so happy that you can blog again! I love the internet.

The Dixon Family said...

Yay! Welcome back!

I love the smile on Sydney. She's getting so big!

Heath and Jessica said...

Yeah! I am glad to see you posting again! Looks like Christmas was fun!

Shawn and Brittany said...

I love her smile in the first picture- so cute!

Beattie Family said...

You can tell you have real friends when everyone celebrates your return, even if it is in cyber-blog world:) thrilled to have you back!

Ariana said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a good Christmas.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Your back online! Hip Hip Hooooooray!

Looks like you had a great holiday!

Gomez said...

Those are great Dev....but where are the pictures of you??? She is so stinkin cute!

Brooke said...

She is getting so big. How much does she weigh now?