Ok I know that many of you know my thoughts on blogs - we love pictures, be sure to write something too (it is kind of a journal you know) and post OFTEN because the rest of us are watching it and want to see what you are up to! So you might think I'm a total hypocrite since it's been a whole month since I've posted. I'm ever so sorry, we actually had no
Internet until Monday, so it was pretty hard to post at all, let alone frequently. But never fear, we're up and running again, so now I can blog again!
7 comments:
Thank goodness, I have been so bored looking at December 14th over and over... hehe
I am sooo glad you're back!
Sydney has changed so much since her last picture on your blog- I dont think you should go so long between post in the future- she is growing up too fast for that!
Yeah! It is amazing what we take for granted, & don't realize how much we miss it until we don't have it!!!
Welcome back!
We know better than that! You would never ditch us intentionally! You'll always be my "blog idol!" Glad you've got the internet again...it probably felt like you'd lost your right hand!
It's about time..I had almost given up on you!! :-) I love, LOVE all the new post and pictures of you BEAUTIFUL baby GIRL!! Sydney is GORGEOUS..thank you for sharing her with us!
Post a Comment