I love her in that dress!!! Although I love to see her with Aaron, since she is a daddy's girl, I would like a picture with you & Syd, so we can see more than just your feet. ;)
The hubs and I are raising the most beautiful little preschoolers you've ever seen! I love reading, Disney movies, crafting, and generally acting like a 5 year old.
4 comments:
I like your feet in the first pic!
I love the dress...they are so fun to dress up, aren't they?
What is your favorite place to get them?
She is so dang cute. I am glad you have internet again.
I love her in that dress!!! Although I love to see her with Aaron, since she is a daddy's girl, I would like a picture with you & Syd, so we can see more than just your feet. ;)
Post a Comment