Let's face it, we're a rice burner family. First the Camry, then the Honda. Now Sydney's decided she wants to join in the fun! Last Saturday we stripped her down and fed her her first bites of real food - If you can call rice cereal real food that is! It was too funny to watch! She is a little piggy and eats anything you stick in her mouth, so she took to cereal like a duck to water - for a time. She ate everything we stuck in her mouth for the first bit, and even if a bunch of it ended up coming back out, I think she got some down! Then it was like she realized she was eating something different than usual, and she started gagging whenever we put it in her mouth! It was so funny. Here is some documentation of the momentous occasion:
Messy and happy!
Being silly afterward with Mom.
Pictures of me besides me feet, hands, and nose will have to wait a few more days. Sorry guys!

6 comments:
Which Aunt does she love? Cute!
I have been trying to find a bib that says that! I bet it was Adrianne that beat me to it!!! Oh well, my blanket has been in many pictures. ;-)
I bought that before Sydney was even a twinkle in Aaron's eye!
WAIT WAIT WAIT...does Aaron have a beard?????!
CUTE!!! And Tell Aaron that his goatee looks pretty good from the profile... check out our blog a few posts ago and you can see the one that Kyle is sporting. The best comment that I have heard so far was my brother who told me that he looked like an assassin!
So cute! I'm not seeing too much hair on that girl... maybe it's just the picture? Still, adorable!
Post a Comment