I'm very sorry to just post pics of Sydney right now. I am trying to catch up with some that I really loved and wanted to post. I promise I will post about other things that are going on too. Also, for those of you who have kindly asked for pics of me too, I honestly don't have any right now because I am always the one taking the pictures, but I will endeavor to get one very soon so that I
can post it for you. I also love seeing all of you, so don't just post about your kids and hobbies, post pics of you too!
Here are some great pics of Sydney that I just can't resist:

Feeling extra smiley a few weeks ago in the morning.

I've always loved her in bows, but I recently rediscovered them and I now try to have one on her every day.

She's got a round head. On a blanket here that her great-grandma made for her. Why didn't we all put pink and brown together a long time ago? It's like the best color combo ever.

Playing on the rocking chair Aaron's parents got her. And with her hippo-dog Russell.

Daddy says red is her best color. I must agree that she looks really
stinkin cute in it!
8 comments:
I can't believe how big she's getting!
I still can't get over how much she looks like Aaron. It just amazes me how often that is the case with adoptions. I guess that's the Lord's way of adding a little extra "something special" for the adopting family. So cool!
I will have to agree with Aaron that red definitely is her color.
She's getting so big! What a sweetie! I have GOT to come up there and get my hands on her!!!
Aunt Jeneneeeee
I love pink and brown together! It is the best combo in the world :) She looks super cute in it!
I totally agree on the pink/brown thing. I dress Ellie in it every chance I get. :)
My niece is so cute. I can't believe how much she has grown!
I love the picture with Russell! I hope she loves and carries him around as much as you have :) And I would say red is smashing!
She is so beautiful. What a smile. I cannot believe how big she is. Pretty soon she will give Andrew a run for his money.
Of course she looks good in red! She knows it is my favorite color! (She also looks great in the pink/brown too!)
Post a Comment