Ok, so I wasn't actually tagged on this, but I saw it on someone else's blog and decided that it was so me I had to do it too.
Five books I really love:
1. Twilight - and the others in the series - by Stephenie Meyer
2. Harry Potter 1-7 by J.K. Rowling
3. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
4. Shipwreck at the Bottom of the World by Jennifer Armstrong
5. Reading Magic by Mem Fox
Five favorite children's books:
1. Weslandia by Paul Fleischman
2. Wilfrid Gordon McDonald Partridge by Mem Fox
3. Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse by Kevin Henkes
4. Tell Me Again About the Night I Was Born by Jamie Lee Curtis
5. Make Way for Ducklings by Robert McCloskey
Five Juvenile / Young Adult books I love:
1. Junie B. Jones by Barbara Park
2. The Penderwicks by Jeanne Birdsall
3. Anything by Russell Freedman - Lincoln: A Photobiography, Kids at Work, Eleanor Roosevelt
4. Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
5. The Devil's Arithmetic by Jane Yolen
Five Books I've recently read:
1. Dragonhaven by Robin McKinley
2. The Salem Witch Tryouts by Kelly McClymer
3. Witch Child by Celia Rees
4. Twilight and New Moon by Stephenie Meyer (again)
5. Fitzwilliam Darcy, Gentleman: An Assembly Such as This by Pamela Aidan (reading it right now)
I Tag: Everyone who reads this and has a blog! I want to know your pics!
Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
A new Jane Eyre movie is out on DVD it is four hours long but it is the only good movie version of the book. It so good you should watch it. it was put out by BBC. I love it!
I have a present for you this weekend that you are going to love!
Hey Dev!!! I feel like I have not seen you for months! What's up? Maybe I will see you at church tomorrow....but I seem to never see anyone(primary..you know).
are you ever going to update this?!
hi you don't know me...but i am kristi hill's friend and i know she is in utah now, but i lost her number cause my phone broke...i really need to get a hold of her because i have furniture for her and i want to talk to her before she buys furniture...if you have her number please call me with it my number is 801 310-5030. i have called andrew but his phone seems to be off. thanks so much , becca
Post a Comment