
Guys I'm stoked. I just found the funnest thing to do and I may or may not have just spent the last hour doing it. ;) Go to http://www.disneyfairies.com/ and you can create you as a fairy! Then you get to dress and accessorize yourself, and decorate your home! It'll totally pass some time for anyone who is bored! Here is my fairy! Her name is Cinnamon Nightbeam. (Don't ask, but I think the Nightbeam part may have something to do with the fact that I stay up WAY too late at night.) P.S. Mostly I LOVE her boots. I want them. :)

7 comments:
Nice Dev! More computer paperdolls. You really have to get the magnetic ones I was telling you about.
So can we come stay at your house when we're on our big marathon drive across the country to Seattle?
Dev, I totally made myself a fairy and loved it. How did you post a picture on your blog? I can't figure it out, help!
Okay so I love making faries! So cute and thanks for sharing! Brianna and I made three and I'm not sure who had more fun!
Yes Yes Yes!
Devony...you make just an adorable little fairy! I LOVE the boots too...we should be BFF's. Oh wait...we already are. I even have "assignments" from your husband. LOL!
Update...Kennedy,Rylee and I have all made fairies now! Thanks for the activity!
Post a Comment