Sunday, December 02, 2007

Thanksgiving Fun

These are a bit late, but I wanted to post them nonetheless. The night before Thanksgiving my two sisters and their spouses (and Aaron, Sydney, and I) were all at my parent's house. My parents ended up each having to leave for part of the evening, so we were left to our own devices. After having dinner and cleaning up, the boys all went downstairs to play on Haylee and JC's Wii while the girls started chatting. After a few minutes I decided we should do something fun, so I ran to the closet my mom keeps all her odds and ends in, and found in a stack of old color books (there was even a He-Man one!) 3 PAINT WITH WATER books! There was a Barbie one, a Snow White one, and a Beauty and the Beast one! Haylee took B&B, Jess took Snow White, and I ended up with Barbie. We had lots of fun being silly!

After an hour and a half of painting, we had a great collection going on!
Here we are with some of our favorite pictures! Mostly I love Haylee's since the one on the left is her first one she did (in true 4 year old style - whipping the brush across the whole page and making green chickens), and the one on the right (if you look closely) is a tad bit scandalous. ;)

2 comments:

Sarah Schwartz said...

Love it! This is so what I would do with my sisters.

Shawn and Brittany said...

You should play with these new dolls my friends' kids have....they have little rubbery dresses so they can be dressed easy. You can even change their hair!